Regulations of the online store
valid from December 25, 2014
Identification of the Seller
sejfy.pl Sp. z o. o
Helpline 22 620 02 07
Mobile +48 533 888 866
1. The online store [hereinafter the Store] conducts retail sales via the Internet on the basis of these Regulations [hereinafter Regulations].
2. The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Customer.
3. The condition for concluding a sales contract is the acceptance of the Regulations by the Customer.
4. The prices given in the Store are gross prices (including VAT).
5. The goods available in the Store are free from physical and legal defects. The exception are goods displayed on the Store's website with a physical defect clearly marked in the description. These items can be purchased at a lower price.
1. Orders can be placed as follows:
- via the form available on the Store's website (customer's basket);
- by e-mail to the address available on the Store's website,
- by phone to the numbers provided on the Store's website.
2. The condition of the contract is that the Customer provides data allowing for the verification of the Customer and the recipient of the goods. The store confirms the acceptance of the order by sending a message to the e-mail address provided when placing the order, describing the subject of the order. The store has the right to refuse to accept the order, limit the method of payment or demand a prepayment if the order raises reasonable doubts as to the truthfulness and reliability of the data provided or the method of payment.
3. The parties are bound by the information contained on the Store's website next to the purchased goods at the time of placing the order, in particular: price, product characteristics, its features, elements included in the set, dates and method of delivery.
4. The information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. By placing an order, the customer makes an offer to purchase a specific product.
5. By placing an order, the customer submits an offer to conclude a sales contract for the ordered products.
6. After placing the order, a message is sent to the e-mail address provided with information about the next stages of the contract:
- After placing the order - general confirmation of its submission.
- After confirming the order, the Store sends information about the acceptance of the order to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Information about the acceptance of the order for execution is the Seller's declaration of acceptance of the offer referred to in §3 sec. 5 above and upon its receipt by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded.
7. After the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, the Store confirms its terms to the Customer by sending them to the Customer's e-mail address or in writing to the address provided by the Customer when placing the order.
8. If you choose the method of payment by bank transfer, the order completion date will be counted from the moment when the funds for the Customer's order are credited to the Store's bank account.
9. The customer agrees to issue and send electronically, to the e-mail address provided by him, an electronic image of settlement documents, in particular, such as: VAT invoices with attachments, corrective VAT invoices with attachments and forms. This consent also entitles the Store to issue and send VAT invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the regulation of the Minister of Finance of 17 December 2010 on sending invoices in electronic form, the rules of their storage and the procedure for making them available to the tax authority or tax inspection authority.
10. The Store is liable to the Customer under the warranty law regulated by the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) for a period of 24 months. A detailed description of the complaint procedure can be found in §6 of these regulations.
11. Most of the products are additionally guaranteed by the manufacturer / importer. In such cases, together with the goods, the Customer receives a written guarantee, which specifies, inter alia, the duration of the warranty and the warranty procedure. Information on the duration of the warranty can also be found on the page describing the product.
1. The customer can choose the payment method:
- traditional transfer (prepayment)
- on delivery at the store (cash)
- by bank transfer - via the tpay.com service
2. Shipping prices are specified in the order summary.
3. The condition for the release of goods is payment for the goods and shipment.
4. If you choose the method of payment by bank transfer, the payment should be made within 7 business days to the bank account indicated in the e-mail confirming the order.
Shipment of goods
1. The ordered goods are sent by the Store via courier companies (DPD, FEDEX, DSTLOG )
2. The shipping date is extended by the period between placing the order and the date the payment is credited to the Store's bank account.
1. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the Customer should send back the defective goods to the Store together with a description of the non-compliance. The shipping costs are covered by the customer. Address to which the customer should send the goods:
sejfy.pl Sp. z o. o
2. The store will respond to the customer's complaint within 14 days from the date of returning the goods together with a description of the non-compliance.
3. When the implementation of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or removing non-compliance, the delivery costs are borne by the Store.
4. If the complaint is accepted, the Store shall reimburse the Customer for the costs of shipping the goods. If the Customer has chosen a method of delivery of the item other than the cheapest offered by the Store, the Store will not reimburse the Customer for the additional costs incurred by him. The store will only refund the cost of the cheapest delivery of the item to the customer.
5. Each customer may use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. In this regard, it is possible for the Client to use mediation. Lists of permanent mediators and existing mediation centers are submitted and made available by the Presidents of the relevant District Courts.
6. A specimen of the complaint form is attached as Appendix 2 to the Regulations.
7. The Store is liable to the Customer under the warranty law regulated by the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) for a period of 24 months. A detailed description of the complaint procedure can be found in §6 of these regulations.
8. Most of the products have an additional manufacturer's warranty. In such cases, together with the goods, the Customer receives a written guarantee, which specifies, inter alia, the duration of the warranty and the warranty procedure. Information on the duration of the warranty can also be found on the page describing the product.
9. The customer undertakes to check the condition of the outer packaging of the parcel with the courier. In the event of any damage to the parcel (abrasions, abrasions, holes in the packaging) during transport, a damage report should be drawn up with the courier. The shipment damage report is necessary to file a complaint regarding damage to the shipment in transit. In a situation where the customer collects the parcel from the courier without reservations - the store cannot accept a complaint regarding damage to the goods in transport. This applies to all forms of purchase of goods in the sejfy.pl company, in which the delivery of the purchased goods is carried out by a courier, shipping company or employees of the sejfy.pl company
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. Based on the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract is effective if the Customer sends a declaration of withdrawal from the contract within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods. To meet the deadline, it is enough to submit a statement before its expiry. The declaration may be submitted on the form, the model of which is attached to the Act on Consumer Rights of May 30, 2014 (attached as Annex 1 to the Regulations) or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
3. The customer returns the goods to the Store within 14 days of submitting the declaration of withdrawal from the contract at his own expense.
4. Within 3 working days of receiving the package, the Store will check the condition of the delivered product.
5. The store returns the funds using the same method of payment as used by the customer.
6. If the Customer has chosen a method of delivery of the item other than the cheapest offered by the Store, the Store will not reimburse the Customer for the additional costs incurred by him. The store will only refund the cost of the cheapest delivery of the item to the customer.
7. The right of withdrawal is not entitled to the Customer in the following cases of contracts:
- in which the customer picks up the parcel with the damaged packaging and no damage report will be written with the courier
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- on the provision of services, if the Store has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Customer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance of the service by the Store, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the customer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
- in which the Customer expressly requested that the Store Representative come to him for urgent repair or maintenance (if the Store provides additional services other than those requested by the Customer, or provides items other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw The Customer is entitled to the contract in relation to additional services or items);
- concluded through a public auction;
1. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data solely for the purpose of completing the order.
2. Pursuant to Art. 13 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 26, 2016 (Journal of Laws UEL 2016, No. 119, hereinafter referred to as GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
2.1. The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
2.2. The Customer's personal data will be processed in order to implement the Sales Agreement pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point b GDPR.
2.3. The recipients of personal data of the Customers of the Online Store at the request of the Seller are the following Processing Entities:
a) In the case of a Customer who uses the Store's method of delivery by courier, the carrier or intermediary performing the shipment.
b) In the case of a Customer who uses the Store's electronic payment method or a payment card, the entity handling the above payments in the Online Store is the entity.
c) Entities providing the hosting service.
d) Entity providing accounting services.
2.4. The Customer's personal data will be processed until the consent to the processing of data is withdrawn, unless the Customer has made a purchase as a Guest, then the personal data will be processed until the performance of the contract, taking into account the 14-day period for withdrawal.
2.5. Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
2.6 The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
3. The customer may also express a separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials from the Store (including the commercial newsletter), which may be withdrawn at any time.
4. The customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them, request the cessation of their processing and object to their processing.
1. It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Store's website (including photos and descriptions of goods and copying the regulations) without the Store's written consent.
Entry into force and changes to the Regulations
1. The Regulations come into force on the day of publication on the Store's website.
2. These Regulations may be changed.
3. Amendments to the Regulations will be published on the Store's website.
4. Information about changes to the Regulations will be sent to the Customer to the e-mail address indicated in the order.
5. Amendments to the Regulations come into force after 14 days from the date of their publication in the manner specified in paragraph 3.
6. The Store recognizes that the Customer has accepted the changes to the regulations, if he has not terminated the contract by the end of the period indicated in paragraph 5.
7. In matters not covered by the provisions of these Regulations, Polish law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
Annex 1 - Form of withdrawal from the contract